Sunday, 7 February 2010

Avatar

^^ Hello everyone,

I hope you are all well. I must first state that I am indeed very sorry as I believe I do not possess very many philosophical thought friends this day. However, I feel very evil for not creating little posts very often and perhaps wondered if this may be alrighty if I create posts from other worlds. I do enjoy viewing films created by Hoomins (humans) and would very much enjoy speaking of these I believe. Additionally, I believe that typing my thoughts prevents my head from collapsing.

^^ I must say that I have happily recently visited a cinema to view the film named Avatar and believed this to be so very magical. My self was transported to this "reality" and when the film stopped I felt that I had woken from sleep, perhaps in a very similar manner to character Jake Sully as he awakens from his avatar. I believe I was so very amazed by the details of this happy world - the language of the Na'Vi, all individuals of differing species and so many others. I do believe that I enjoy many films however I perhaps believe the Avatar is now my favourite film.

After I viewed the film I read a small number of reviews. I do find reviews very interesting. I read a review that stated that the poor film was "flawed". I find such statements interesting as how may this hoomin decide what is perfect? ^^ At least the may perhaps state was is perfect within their own minds. After all, I am not them and they are not me.

In particular, I find the term "overrated" (or also underrated) very interesting as I do not believe there is defined standard for a rating of each film, only opinion. (^^This too is but my opinion of course).

^^ I apologise very much for my short entry friend today.

Thomas.

38 comments:

  1. ^^Thank you very much forgot. I am very sorry that I have not written many happy entries as of late. I shall certainly wish to do so very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 愛,拆開來是心和受兩個字。用心去接受對方的一切,用心去愛對方的所有。..................................................

    ReplyDelete
  3. 生活總是起起伏伏,心情要保持快樂才好哦!!..................................................

    ReplyDelete
  4. 「不可能」這個字詞,在聰明人的字典中是找不到的。........................................

    ReplyDelete
  5. 成功是一把梯子,雙手插在口袋裡是爬不上去的。..................................................

    ReplyDelete
  6. 幽默並不是諷刺,它或許帶有溫和的嘲諷,卻不傷人,它可能是以別人,也可以用自己為對象。........................................

    ReplyDelete
  7. 金銀愈加磨鍊,愈加光亮,人生愈加考驗,生命愈加光輝。 ............................................................

    ReplyDelete
  8. 如果成為一支火柴,也要點亮一個短暫的宇宙;如果是一隻烏鴉,也要叫疼閉塞的耳膜。.................................................................

    ReplyDelete
  9. 生命就像騎單車一樣,除非你停止踩踏板,否則不會掉下去。......................................................

    ReplyDelete
  10. 安安唷~~幸運的日子送給妳(你)滿滿的幸福,也祝福你天天都開心唷............................................................

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a neat little blog you've got here! :) 写的好! (this is albirea from WP, by the way.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ^^ Yaayyye, thank you very much Albirea.

      Delete