Tuesday 15 September 2009

My First Step

Greetings everyone!

This is my first step into the magical land of blogs and I do hope I am not intruding. I believe I shall first introduce myself. My name is Thomas and I believe the pixies often mistake me for one of their kind. Upon considering my physical appearance, I seem to be mostly human. Yet, in the imaginary world, I very much enjoy floating about and exploring the nooks and crannies of the unknown. Although I do believe I am not very skilled at this and possess much to learn.

I happily live at home with my parents and my two kitties, Nell and Plato. I love them so dearly and both Nell and Plato sitting with me as of moment within the kitchen.

I am very sorry for typing so very much and I shall explain more later. To seal this last post, I shall perhaps just state my intentions for what I shall place in posts here. I enjoy thinking and reminiscing very much and thus would very much enjoy giving them a home in this land of blogs. These thoughts may consist of philosophical thoughts and perhaps just some ponderings. I would be very grateful also for any comments and you are very welcome to add to matters here.

I wish you very well.

Thomas.

2 comments: